Monday, November 12, 2012

Keep on Walkin'

In the past little while I've been making some seamlessly looped avatar walkers from people's favorite songs. I've simply done it for friends or by request, but I thought I'd put them out there if people would like them. The first batch that's released includes seamless clips from the following songs:

  • The BeeGees - Stayin' Alive
  • Madagascar - Big and Chunky
  • Deee-lite - Groove is in the heart
  • Disturbed - Down with the sickness
  • Kiss - Stunner 
  • Marilyn Manson - This is the New Shit
  • MGMT - Electric Feel



The walkers can currently be purchased on the marketplace - but I highly recommend trying the demos in the store first because I do not give out refunds for walker purchases.

Enjoy and happy walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment