Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lets keep summer.

I want to hold on to summer! Lets try to, shall we? In honour of my desire to not give up my summertime, I present a sparkly peasant outfit for the BG Feline. Its shimmery and wispy and full of all things flighty and breezy.


Its available now in-store and on the marketplace

A few people have asked for a few modifications to some outfits. Tango appliers are currently available in store only  for the leather barmaid outfit, red brocade belted corset, black belted corset and the burlesque ensemble. I'll do the others when I get a moment. 

Also, if anyone is looking for just the nipple tape for the Bifrost Female Boxers, I will send them out as a group gift in-world. Please come and join the >> Arbitrary << In-World group to get yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment